Preparing for a baby nursery or upgrading your toddler to a new big room is exciting but can be equally overwhelming. Our new nursery and toddler room set up service is perfect for parents who want to remove the stress and uncertainty of assembling furniture and have the knowledge that the room has been set up safely. The best part about this service is it also provides parents with the opportunity to get their home assessed by our First Steps experts for safety and future baby proofing needs, we can even install your car seat too!
How does it happen?
Before we visit:
- Provide an outline of nursery furniture and other baby/toddler items you would like to be assembled
- Add additional information on other furniture items needed for a room eg shelving, pictures hung
- First Steps Safe Steps respond with an itemised quote
On the day:
- Assemble nursery and baby/toddler room items
- Remove packaging and rubbish
Complete a detailed safety consultation of your home
- Comprehensive safety walk thru and consultation of your home
- An itemised list of baby safety recommendations
Infant safety education pack
OTHER SERVICES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Car Seat Installation
Now We Are Baby Proofed
Amazing Customer Service
Prompt & Reliable Service
I contacted First Steps Safe Steps to install safety gates. They offered an appointment 2 days later and came at the agreed time. Mitchell was able to fix all our problems on the spot and provided further advice. We choose the roller blind gates that have a slim and discreet look. Thanks so much Mitchell for the prompt and reliable service. We now have more freedom and peace of mind while caring for our little 1 year old. I definitely recommend their services.
I had a fantastic experience with First Steps Safe Steps today…
It was SO easy…I rang Mitchell (the owner) to arrange a time, he then visited our house, assessed what was needed to ‘baby proof’, provided a quote, and then installed all requested items…all within two hours!
Mitchell was super friendly and polite, did a great job, cleaned up afterwards, and even offered to do an odd job that he noticed while there. I can’t recommend it more highly!!